Friday, October 8, 2021

Hey, Look... a New Post

 David Lee Roth is retiring from performing.

How can an ego that huge leave the stage? He hints at his health and the loss of Eddie.

Don't get me wrong - I like him, and consider him to be one of the ultimate frontmen.


Original Foreigner frontman Lou Gramm is touring again.

Misses performing.

He went from Robert Plant to Van Morrison.


There is a new dating app called POM - Power of Music, that pairs people by music they listen to on their phones. 

I'm sure to find a total babe who's into Jeff Beck and Frank Zappa just like me!

When I first met Mrs. lefty, I examined her album collection. And there was Jeff Beck. I knew were were destined to be together. 




Tina Turner (81) sold the rights to her music catalogue to music publishing company BMG. Price could be north of $50 million.


  • Walmart is selling tubes (at least in England)
  • this is some sort of indication of the end of the planet


Pasadena prepares to unveil Eddie Van Halen memorial
Sadly, we're passing the first anniversary of his death



Google Search adds guitar tuner to its smorgasbord of built-in features
I never use Google, but in an emergency....
use duckduckgo.com - it doesn't track you






Go ahead - tell me you've ever seen John Bonham playing guitar



No comments:

Post a Comment

OMG - GC

  I haven't been to Guitar Center since before the Flying AIDS started, for several reasons. We somehow managed to escape the gravity of...